Shipping & Returns
- All UK orders over £75 will be shipped free of charge.
- Overseas orders will be charged according to the weight, the actual figure will be shown as you enter the “checkout”
- Goods are normally despatched the same working day if the order is place before 1pm and in any event orders will be despatched within 24 working hours.
- If any part of your order is out of stock you will be advised how long you are likely to wait and given the option to cancel if you wish.
- Small orders will be shipped using the Royal Mail, heavy orders will be shipped via a carrier e.g. UKMail, DPD.
- Any damage to your order should be advised immediately on receipt of the goods, to our Customer Services team by calling either 0800 1950 255 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are only able to accept unopened, unsealed, undamaged and re-sellable items back into our warehouse for refund.
- In the first instance, you must contact our office on 0800 1950 255 or email@example.com to obtain a returns reference. We kindly ask that you include a copy of your paperwork (invoice/despatch note) together with your returns reference within your package, to enable us to swiftly process your refund.
- We will then provide you with our Returns address. You are expected to return the item to us within 2 weeks of the returns reference being administered.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the goods are received by us, so we strongly recommend returning your package back to us using a trackable postage option (we can accept either Royal Mail or courier deliveries). We cannot process refunds for goods that are lost in the post.
- Once we have received your package, we will contact you to confirm receipt. We will then process your refund to the original payment method (Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card) within a maximum of 5 working days. We will then confirm your refund has been processed.