Canine Cortaflex Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.What is Canine Cortaflex?
Cortaflex is a natural supplement that will help your dog or cat to maintain and repair joint function. Cortaflex is not a drug, it is one of the new generation natural supplements.
- is totally safe
- is vet recommended
- tastes great to your dog or cat
- is easy to use
- is a unique natural formulation
- is bought all over the world, by people who care about their animals health
2. How can Canine Cortaflex help my pet
Canine Cortaflex will:
- ease joint pain
- restore joint mobility
- reduce stiffness
- start to repair and rebuild your dog & cat’s cartilage from the first day you give them Cortaflex
- maintain existing cartilage – stopping deterioration and guarding against injury
3. How should I administer Canine Cortaflex to my pets?
Each of our product descriptions outline the doses for each product. However, we strongly recommend that you read the labels on your products before administering the products. For Canine Cortaflex powders, there is a measuring cup inside the pot, and for Canine Cortaflex liquids, the measuring cup forms part of the lid.
4. Can Dogs and Cats have joint problems?
Yes both dogs & cats can suffer with Arthritis and joint stiffness too!
Dogs & Cats, like humans, suffer from arthritis and joint stiffness. In arthritis the cartilage breaks down, and stops doing its job properly. The most important symptoms of arthritis are pain, stiffness and occasionally inflammation.
In most dogs and cats, arthritis is simply caused by wear and tear on the joints as they age, but other factors can also help the degeneration process. These include:
- being badly treated or poorly fed (as many rescue dogs and cats have been), especially as a puppy or kitten
- an old injury
- the associated weaknesses with certain breeds can all be contributory factors.
5. What is the difference between Human Cortaflex, Canine Cortaflex and Equine Cortaflex?
Each of the three types of Cortaflex has a fundamentally different formulation, as each species have different nutritional requirements. Equine Cortaflex has levels of copper advantageous to horses that would not be favourable for dogs. They are also blended to be attractive to the intended species; the equine Cortaflex is alfalfa flavoured, the canine and feline is beef and liver flavoured and the human Cortaflex comes in capsule form.
It is not recommended that you take another species supplement, so Humans should take the Human Cortaflex formulation, so Dogs & Cats should take the Canine Cortaflex formulation and Horses should take the Equine Cortaflex formulation.
6. What is Cortaflex and why does it make a difference?
Cortaflex is a unique formulation of the key active isolates of Glucosamine and Chondroitin providing an easily absorbed natural supplement. These smaller molecules or isolates are efficiently absorbed at high levels, allowing the joint to get more of the nutrients it needs to repair the cartilage and maintain good joint health.
Cortaflex is formulated from Glutamine, Glutamic Acid, Glucuronic Acid, Glycine and Proline. These key refined pharmaceutical-grade isolates, amino acids and co-enzymes, stimulate the body to make its own Glucosamine and Chondroitin naturally. By using the bodies naturally produced Glucosamine and Chondroitin your dog will produce stronger and healthier cartilage.
Cortaflex is a unique formulation and should not be confused or compared with other joint supplements using the larger molecule of Glucosamine and Chondroitin.
Now Canine and Feline Cortaflex is Fortified with Hyaluronic Acid!
Hyaluronic Acid is a key component of joint (synovial) fluid and is found in the synovium layer around the joints and in cartilage.This gives an extra boost to the joint heath.
7. I want to pay by Paypal – how do I do this?
- Add the products you wish to purchase into the shopping basket as normal and proceed to the checkout.
- You will now be asked to confirm your delivery address. After you have confirmed the address, press continue.
- You are now on the Payment Information page. Select the option that states “Cheque/Money order” which is immediately after the option for Credit/Debit cards.
- At the bottom of this page, there is a box where you are able to add comments or requests about your order. Type your paypal account in this box and then press confirm order.
- We will then send you a payment request to that Paypal account requesting money for your order. Once we have received your payment, we will ship your order.